Same Day Service Now Available
Sacramento Attorney Service: Secretary Of State Filings
Incorporation Service (Corporations, LLC, LLP, etc.)
1 Certified Copy At No Extra Charge !!!
Let Capital Process submit your incorporating documents to the Secretary of State! We’re a Sacramento Attorney Service and are located in Sacramento, CA to specialize in Secretary of State Filings and Apostille Sacramento services.
We can submit your documents promptly!
Our office is located in Downtown Sacramento, so there is no delay in submitting your documents. We have been a Sacramento attorney service in practice for many years delivering superior service.
Our services for Incorporating Document Services are as follows:
- Submit your prepared documents to the Secretary of State, within 24 hours
- Pick up your filed documents when they are ready –
- Return to you by Fax or Email before mailing out the original document. We can notify you of the expect date of return.
Sacramento Attorney Service
Our premier Sacramento attorney service will expedite your filings. Please see the Secretary of State website for fees: Click Here
Need to expedite your filing? We can also do that! Capital Process will:
- Submit your filing the same day
- Return the following day to pick up your filed documents
- Fax back or Email the endorsed copy to you before mailing out the original document.
Click Here For Our Apostille Sacramento Service
1 Certified Copy At No Extra Charge
Sacramento Attorney Service, Corporate Records Search, and Certified Public Record
We can order copies of specific documents or copies of the “entire file” which should include the initial filing and any amendments or mergers that have been filed as well as the annual statements.
Please indicate if you would like the copies to be CERTIFIED. Unless certified copies are requested, plain copies will be obtained.
Certificates of Status, Good Standing, Suspension, and Non-Filing are also available. The average time for a copy request is approximately 4-6 working days.
The following is a breakdown of the charges by the Secretary of State. Rates are determined by the Secretary of State, based on what is ordered. The fees are as follows:
- $10 counter handling fee per entity
- $1 for the first page of each document
- $1 for each additional page of each document
- Add an extra $5 for certified copies, if requested
Leave your Secretary of State filings to us and let us be your Sacramento attorney service. Rest assured you are in great hands with our Apostille, Filing, Record Searches and Records Request service and with a Top rated Sacramento Attorney Service.